Tamara comes from a background in law but decided the path for creativity was too strong to let slide away from her. Her career as a Makeup Artist started in 2011 when she finished LA Makeup Academy. She then went into freelance and have been successfully working in between London and Ibiza.
Then in 2013 she finishes another course in very well known Greasepaint School of Make-up. This time broadening her knowledge in make-up and hair for Film, TV and Theatre.
Hungry for knowledge and self-development, Tamara doesn't stop there and constantly attends masterclasses and workshops with industry leading Hair & Makeup Artists.
Click to See Tamara's Fashion Makeup Portfolio.
Tamara is mainly working in fashion industry concentrating on various editorials and magazine publications. Her work includes such magazines as Vogue IT, JFW, ELLE, HELLO! , MARIE CLAIRE and many more.
Tamara believes that constant development, devotion, patience, persistence and hard work is the key to success. This is why she regularly challenges herself and participates in different make-up competitions, signs up for Industry leading expert talks, workshops and masterclasses.
Click to see Tamara's Beauty Makeup Portfolio
AWARDS & WINS:
• The Make-up Specialist of The Year 2015 awarded by Professional Beauty
• 2nd place in nomination ‘Real Beauty” in ‘WARPAINT’ competition @ ProBeauty 2014
• 3rd place in ‘The Art of Make up’ competition @ Olympia Beauty 2013
• 1st place in nomination ‘Exposure Revelation ‘ in ‘WARPAINT’ competition @ ProBeauty 2013
organised & judged by Gary Cockerill
• Make-up Artist of the Year 2012 @ Fashions Finest Award ceremony